Re: [xsl] XSL equivalent of SQL having

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL equivalent of SQL having
From: Francesco Barresi <kywocs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:07:30 -0400
Yes, you can nest the [], like you writed before:
/one/two[child::three[@atribute='value']]

You can also do it in other ways, for example:

//three[parent::two and @attribute='value']

yes I know, this example is pretty stupid, but was only to show that
in Xpath you can match the same thing with dirrente expressions.

Bye
Francesco

--
www.GetFirefox.com !!