Re: [xsl] "FLAT" XML to Hierarchical XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] "FLAT" XML to Hierarchical XML
From: Brandon Schenz <brandons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:46:31 -0400
At this point I do not see an option other than to accept that limitation. I am working on the solution and will post code if I cannot figure this thing out....

*Brandon Schenz*
Midwest Sports Supply
Phone: 513-956-4900
Fax: 513-956-4910
E-mail: brandons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So you still have no way of determining if an order from "John Smith" from a particular address is from the same person as an order from "J. Smith" at the same address. If you are willing to accept that, you can use the technique described on Jenni Tennison's web site that has been recommended to you.