[xsl] XEP 4.0 is released

Subject: [xsl] XEP 4.0 is released
From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:36:43 +0400
Dear list subscribers,

RenderX, Inc., the recognized industry leader for software used for
standards-based typeset-quality electronic and print output of business
content, announced a new 4.0 version of RenderX XEP XSL Processor and
simultaneous release of several products based on it. These products are
built to further extend the functionality and usability of the RenderX
XEP Rendering Engine. Built on the XEP foundation, RenderX's full range
of products provides dynamic representation of sophisticated documents,
enabling our customers to single-source their content for both web and
print applications.

The engine supports the XSL Formatting Objects (XSL FO) Recommendation
and the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Recommendation for uniform,
powerful, industry standard representation of source documents. XEP
renders multi-media content in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF)
and Adobe Postscript, the de-facto standards for digital typography. It
conforms to Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) Version 1.0, a W3C
recommendation. It also supports a subset of the Scalable Vector Graphics
(SVG) 1.1 Specification. XEP outputs formatted documents in Adobe's
PDF version 1.3 (with optional support for features from new versions)
and PostScript level 2 or 3 formats.

The associated products include: XEP v4 Desktop - RenderX XEP 4.0 Desktop
software for personal use; XEP v4 Integration & Connectivity Kit - RenderX
XEP 4.0 API Documentation, Developer's Guide and samples, ready for
deployment components for Servlet, EJB, and Cocoon with complete source
code, and CLISER, client-server protocol kit and documentation; XEP v4
Server; and EnMasse v1 - a powerful solution for high-performance content
formatting that provides a distributed formatting server environment.

The RenderX website, http://www.renderx.com/, provides extensive
and detailed information about RenderX products and solutions. Trial
versions of all software packages are available from our Download Center
at http://www.renderx.net/Content/download/ .

RenderX offers discounts and free upgrades for version
4 to our customers holding licenses of XEP version 3; visit
http://www.renderx.com/v4.html#discounts. If you wish to upgrade, just
contact your sales representative or email sales@xxxxxxxxxxx for a formal
quote based on your configuration and purchase date.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov@xxxxxxxxxxx
RenderX