[xsl] FYI: new Saxon.NET beta v0.5 released + example apps!

Subject: [xsl] FYI: new Saxon.NET beta v0.5 released + example apps!
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:11:04 -0500
Hi all,

To those who are interested in having XSLT 2.0, Xpath 2.0, and Xquery 1.0
support for .NET, we're happy to announce our next early-beta release of
Saxon.NET, version 0.5.

We included two small example applications. One is a Windows Forms
Application written in C#; the other being a Web Forms Application, also in
C#. Both were developed using VS.NET 2003, and are completely
self-contained. Both applications now have the same support for XSLT 2.0 and
Xquery 1.0. We're busy getting the applications tested against a broad
variety of input source documents. An Xpath 2.0 Expression Tester / Builder
will be implemented later on.

For more information and download, see:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxondotnet/

Main project's home page: