Re: [xsl] newbie question - process xml file having special chars with xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] newbie question - process xml file having special chars with xsl
From: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:31:11 -0400
On Oct 28, 2004, at 10:19 AM, dave heyer wrote:

I am trying to do the transformation, to get the value of the node "Muller" and print it out in html file.

So what then is the problem?

XML and XSLT have support for all manner of encodings (for example, utf-8). You can set the output encoding to utf-8 like so:

<xsl:output method="html" version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" indent="yes"/>

You can also then use unicode in your XSLT. It should be as simple as that, unless I'm just not understanding what your issue is.

Bruce