[xsl] R: [xsl] root node template - unmatching pattern?

Subject: [xsl] R: [xsl] root node template - unmatching pattern?
From: Chizzolini Stefano <chist@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:29:03 +0100

[...]

> Your stylesheet will produce
> <test>Correctly matched!</test>
> given any input.
>
> If yo are not getting output then presumably something is wrong with the
> way you are calling the processor.

More precisely: I'm getting *just* the default templates output (I say: the
text content).
Testing the responsiveness of the processor, then I added this usual element
to my stylesheet in order to override the default behavior and exclude the
text output:

<xsl:template match="text()"/>

As expected, no text content resulted from the processing, but neither I
achieved my goal to render the root node template content!

Regarding the way I call the processor, this is my relevant code (after the
simple loading of the engaged documents):

Call xmlDoc.documentElement.transformNodeToObject(xslDoc, resultDoc)

Absurd?
Any suggestion?

Thanks again

Stefano