RE: [xsl] Add file name+path to processed document

Subject: RE: [xsl] Add file name+path to processed document
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 03:39:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi Robert,
As of today, I think there are 3 XSLT 2.0 processors
available -
http://www.saxonica.com
http://www.altova.com
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/xml/xdkhome.html

I personally have used Saxon and Altova, and both are
good.

Ant is a Java build tool, so it should work with all
three of above.

Regards,
Mukul

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/rev2/external.html#d13218e43