RE: [xsl] Usage of RTF with Grouping and Count

Subject: RE: [xsl] Usage of RTF with Grouping and Count
From: "Ranjan K. Baisak" <ranjanbaisak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:08:11 -0800 (PST)
I am using two RTF in this case.
One is parentRTF and childRTF. parentRTF conatains key
to get all childs. In such case "agwore" is parent and
"agwore1" and "agwore3" are from childRTF. It might be
possible that one elment in parentRTF can be child of
another element in parentRTF. This is the example of
"agwore" also in parentRTF but child of "New2".
My RTF is having a complex structure so after
manipulating I created this RTF from parentRTF and
childRTF.

If you want xml and stylesheet then I can send  the
same too.

regards,
Ranjan