RE: [xsl] non MS transform

Subject: RE: [xsl] non MS transform
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:37:37 -0600
Hi Jeffrey,

IMO there's no such thing: ""standard" solution to transforming". Only
personalized solutions exist. If you're happy with a solution and it works
for your clients, then that's your personalized solution. :-)

You will need to decide yourself if you need another approach; no one else
can do that for you. Do you?

Cheers,
<prs/>