Re: [xsl] Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:36:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi Karl,
Just guessing, what might be the problem.. Your IE's
security settings are causing this error. If you check
Internet options -> Security, you'll see an option
"access data sources across domains". Its usually
disabled. Please enable it, and see if it works..

Regards,
Mukul

'http://mydomain.com/sdetail/download/StudentIntegrityStatus.xsl'.