[xsl] Transforming MS Access XML

Subject: [xsl] Transforming MS Access XML
From: António Mota <xptm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:32:57 +0000
I just receive a Access XML output to integrate with one of my demo apps, and
i'll transform it to some simpler format of XML.

Altought it seems not too dificult to do, using a modified identity template
using local names to get rid of namespaces (like the example of Michael Kay
earlier today - great list this one is, that antecipates my needs by 12
hours!!!) and another identity template to transform to my xml structure, i
wonder if someone has allready done something like this.

Just to check if there are some peculiarities that i'm not looking at right
now...

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt