Re: [xsl] Transforming MS Access XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming MS Access XML
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:34:05 -0600
Hi Antonio,

As a word of warning I have had troubles exporting XML from Access.
This was an older version then the current one (I was using Access XP
and the newest is Access 2003).  Elements were missing that should
have occurred as far as I can tell.  I have not found (and didn't
really look) for anyone else having similar problems, so it just may
be something in my setup.  I do recall one person with a slightly
similar problem creating an Access macro that outputted an XML file.

I did try using Excel and something similar to what you describe below
with two stylesheets, one stripped namespaces and the other making
conversions to a simpler xml application, which worked pretty well.

Jon Gorman