Re: [xsl] GUI layout mechanism in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] GUI layout mechanism in XSLT
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:15:28 +0100
Production Rules: The problem here isn't writing the XSL tranformation, but in correctly defining
the rules for producing the output from the input.

These are the production rules that I infer from your source and output samples. Please look them
over and confirm, correct, or elaborate on them. I have not been able to determine your rule for
producing a new "tr" element. Please explain how you determine when to produce a new row.

If it were only possible to generate (automatically) correct XSL out of your rules... :-P

Cheers