Re: [xsl] FW: Basic XSLT ;-)

Subject: Re: [xsl] FW: Basic XSLT ;-)
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:54:30 -0000
Hi All,

I have a complicated looking problem
I have in my XML sections with titles , may be some information of some
tables etc.. What happens now is that when the PDF is generated, then
sometimes the Title appears in the bottom of the page and then the Contents
under the title comes up in the next page. What I really need is , If there
are less than 3 lines in the page under the Title, before the page ends,
then the whole Title and the Text must come in the next page. So No Title
should be in a page with out a minimum of three lines under it. If less than
three, then the title shud be in the next page. Is there any one out there
who can fish me out of this??

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vasu