[xsl] Reading the XML declaration using XSL

Subject: [xsl] Reading the XML declaration using XSL
From: Kenneth Stephen <marvin.the.cynical.robot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:59:05 -0600
Hi,

    I'd like to change the way an XML file gets rendered in a browser.
The effect that I want to achieve is what Mozilla does when one does a
highlighting. I can write an XSL program to read XML and produce
syntax highlighted output, and associate the XSL to the XML via the
xml-stylesheet PI. However, if the XML file that I'm processing has an
XML declaration at the top, then I'm at a loss as to how to process
that. I've been unable to figure out a way to use XSL to read the XML
declaration and process that. Any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks,
Kenneth