RE: [xsl] xslt phases for FAQ, was Reading the XML declaration using XSL 2

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt phases for FAQ, was Reading the XML declaration using XSL 2
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:52:28 -0000
In phase 0 you've included building the stylesheet and building the source
document. There's nothing in the rules to say which is done first, but
because of xsl:strip-space, chances are the stylesheet will be processed
first, whereas your list might be thought to imply otherwise.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/