Re: [xsl] generic sort based on attribute names

Subject: Re: [xsl] generic sort based on attribute names
From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:26:54 +0100
Tempore 11:19:45, die 01/23/2005 AD, hinc in xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit Chaitanya Desai <cdesai@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

thanks for the response. But the collective string lengths are not the same.
I feared so...
In fact I just gave an example here. I have no a priori knowledge of what the XML looks like. All I know is that the 'concatenated name-value pairs for all attributes sorted' needs to be the key for sorting.
I don't see any universally working solution in pure XSLT1.0 at the moment.
Is it allowed to use extension functions? An 'xx:node-set()' function can be put to use here to let it work...

regards,
Deserta faciunt et innovationem appelant