RE: [xsl] Carriage return in XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] Carriage return in XML
From: "Matthew Day" <mday@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:28:50 +1300
Hmm

Actually the problem seems to be the encoding not the CR at all.

In a hex editor I see a ~ at the start of their XML file but not mine.
However when I change my xml template to <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-16"?> from <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-"8"?> the process
now produces an empty file. Any idea why this may be?

This is the template.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
<CSM xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql">
          <sql:query>
          exec CSM.dbo.querystrCR
     </sql:query>
</CSM>