RE: [xsl] Converting wd-XSL to XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting wd-XSL to XSLT
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:36:34 -0600
Hi Jim,

Well, you're in bad luck, according to this thread:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200302/msg00540.html
where Andrew tells about his experience and advices to do it manually, after
having produced the desired output using the old stylesheets (then you know
to where you should be coding). I guess that may be the best way to go.

The only postive side of the story is that you're going to be learning XSLT,
and not the outdated (Working Draft-) WD-XSL, which was erronously
implemented by Microsoft in final products, a thing they won't do so quickly
anymore I think...

Anyway, people have done it manually, so give it a go. Although there should
be, I can't find anything that points to a list of TODO things when entering
this type of process.

Good luck!
<prs/>