Re: [xsl] Display Tree Nodes Incrementally based on ID.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Display Tree Nodes Incrementally based on ID.
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:15:30 GMT
> The template below appears to go some way to achieving this, however it
> displays all nodes at once.

No, that template does nothing except on the top level tree_node and the
tre__node with the specified id. If you get other things in the output
they are being generated by other templates. perhaps the default
template. You need to show your stylesheet.
Almost certainly you don't need to match on all tree_nodes and then to
an xsl:if test that does nothing on all but two of them.

> 1) If node with id=7 is selected, it childrens are displayed.

As to be expected as you make a new table for every tree__node that has
an ancestor with id=7 and that is all tree_nodes. So this is what you'd
get if the template that you showed was the only template.

> 2) If node with 10 is selected, Nodes with id 10,9,8,7 are display. Node
> With id=12 is not.

However I can't guess what other templates you could have to generate
this. 11 and 12 have an ancestor with id=10 so should generate tables
(and nodes 8 and 9 do not have) so presumably teh template that you
showed was not being used in this case, and some other template in your
styleseet was being applied.

David

http://www.star.net.uk