Re: [xsl] Javascript variable to XSL variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Javascript variable to XSL variable
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:00:50 +0000
I didn't follow this thread, but i have a lot of xslt being called
from Javascript passing parameters to it, what's the problem?

For example

	var processor = new XSLTProcessor();
	xslDoc.load(xsl+".xsl");
	processor.importStylesheet(xslDoc);
	processor.setParameter(null, "pos", pos);
	var xmlResult = processor.transformToDocument(xml);

Am i missing something?