RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"

Subject: RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:08:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello Mr. Kay,
I said.. I am sorry if anyone is annoyed by this
post.. I am extremely sorry if I annoyed you.

Really my views are (after reading this article)..
I see Microsoft has a genuine difficulty to solve the
bug we identified in this thread.
But I don't deny the importance of having a standards
compliant XSLT processor in IE(or in any good browser
like Mozilla or Opera).

Regards,
Mukul