Re: [xsl] how to get variable value outside scope

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to get variable value outside scope
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:29:10 -0800 (PST)
Hello Dimitre,
  Sorry.. I actually used the wrong word ironical. I
am still perfecting my english! The use of word
variable in XSLT is not at all ironical. I apologize
for the mistake. I have removed this phrase from the
article, and have provided a reference to Michael
Kay's book. If anybody wants to read more about this
topic, I'll recommend Michael Kay's book "XSLT
Programmer's Reference" - Chapter 9 (topic:
Programming without assignment statements)

If you have any other technical comment, I'll be
pleased to update my article.

Regards,
Mukul