Re: [xsl] Trying to write XSL for TiVo's XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to write XSL for TiVo's XML
From: "Mihir" <mihir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:47:45 -0500
Thank you Brian, the namespace was indeed what was causing the problem. I am
guessing it might be because TiVo has not uploaded it yet on their server.
Although the namespace was not added by me, I removed it using preg, and it

Thank you for the help!

-- Mihir

-----Original Message-----
You have a namespace problem...
When I removed the namespace in the xml declaration of your .xml, 
your script output what you probably wanted it to be (below).

I don't use namespaces much.. but I'm guessing you can declare
in your xslt stylesheet somewhere that such is the xml namespace
you are looking at... otherwise, the xpath processor doesn't see
any of your elements...

<h1>Now Playing</h1>
<li><ul><li id="0x4220C026">
<strong>Moonstruck</strong><span class="desc"> [An Italian-American widow, 
engaged to a reticent suitor, falls in love with his brother.]</span>
<li><ul><li id="0x4220AB0E">
<strong>Teen Titans</strong><span class="desc"> [Beast Boy must get a job in

order to purchase a Moped.]</span>
<li><ul><li id="0x42211B8E"><strong>Teen Titans</strong></li></ul></li>

Current Thread