[xsl] Namespaces in XMLSpy

Subject: [xsl] Namespaces in XMLSpy
From: Jonathan Marenus <jonathanmarenus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:10:08 -0800 (PST)
Ok, here's my problem:

      I have both a namespace and a schema as
attributes in my root element.  I am using XMLSpy to
transform the file, and for some unknown reason, it is
copying the entire original file into output instead
of making the changes that I specify in the XSL file.
If I delete those attributes, the XSL transformation
is successful, but I need to find a way for it to work
with the namespace and schema attributes in there.  I
am not sure if this problem is specifically related to
XMLSpy.  It could be that I need to add something in
my XSL code or even a change in settings in XMLSpy,
but either way, I need this resolved as soon as
possible so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks.

Jonathan Marenus

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!