RE: [xsl] Namespaces in XMLSpy

Subject: RE: [xsl] Namespaces in XMLSpy
From: Jonathan Marenus <jonathanmarenus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:01:35 -0800 (PST)
Ok, Let's say my XML file consists of 3 elements A,B,C
with A being the outermost element with a namespace
declaration of xmlns="yyyyy".  In what way are the
element names B and C changed and in what way must I
change the stylesheet to match those new names.  This
has been a problem at work that I have been putting
off for the last 3 months and it has gotten to the
point where I must have it working.  I just started
using XSL 5 months ago so being explicit would help
very much so.

Thanks.

Jonathan Marenus

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!