[xsl] Attribute Displayed on Output

Subject: [xsl] Attribute Displayed on Output
From: Jonathan Marenus <jonathanmarenus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:42:01 -0800 (PST)
Although it's still not working for Version 2.0, I did
get it to work in Version 1.0 with one exception:  It
was displaying the namespace in the output element.
For example, my XSL file adds a tag like <a/> to the
output file under a certain condition.  Unfortunately,
the output is making it look like:

<a xmlns:x="yyyyy" xmlns=""/>

Also, is there a way to automatically assign the
prefix in the namespace declaration to every element
in the file, instead of doing it manually for large
files.

(PS: (Michael Kay) Thanks so much for your help.  I
hope I haven't burdened you too much with my
postings).  The place where I work has 2 of your
books, and I've pretty much been using them a lot in
helping my XSL knowledge.  Keep up the good work).

Regards,

Jonathan Marenus

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!