Re: [xsl] dyn:evaluate question

Subject: Re: [xsl] dyn:evaluate question
From: Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:51:42 +0100
On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 15:33 +0200, Emmanouil Batsis wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> >>The href attribute is not an attribute-value-template, so you can't do
> >>this.
> >>You could generate the stylesheet from another stylesheet, though.
> >>

> >Hmm, but the problem is that I HAVE TO pass on some stage the $variable
> >to the include call.
> >

> Just come up with a new stage before the transformation in your pipeline
> to set the href accordingly in the XSLT (you are using cocoon right?).

Apache Forrest to be more specific (but is based on cocoon). ;-)

Ok, I can use something like
  <xsl:template match="/">
    <alias:stylesheet version="1.0">
     <alias:include href="cocoon:/prepare.include.{$request}"/>
    </alias:stylesheet>
  </xsl:template>

But how can I then use it in the next stage of the pipe?

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"