Re: [xsl] XSLT in JDK1.5 from the command line

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT in JDK1.5 from the command line
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:38:04 -0800
Wendell Piez wrote:

Any more thoughts? (Has no one actually run a transform in JDK1.5, standalone, without external classes, from the command line? Hard to believe. I'm getting too close to the bleeding edge I guess ... even a proof by example that it's possible would be cool. :-)

I haven't done a stand alone transform in 1.5, but here is a thought:

Do you have a xalan.jar in your $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed dir?

I would use the latest xalan (not rely on the one bundled in the JDK). Perhaps you have a xalan jar in your 1.4.2 and you have been using that??

best,
-Rob

Cheers, Wendell