RE: Re[2]: [xsl] Transformation using Saxon.Net-1.0-RC1

Subject: RE: Re[2]: [xsl] Transformation using Saxon.Net-1.0-RC1
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:18:57 +0100
> What I'd be glad to have in the near future is the ability to pass to
> the transformation extension objects, written in native .NET languages
> like C#. AFAIK M.D.Peterson is working on this and I am confident he
> will have good results soon.

The extension mechanisms in Saxon are now highly configurable: you can plug
in "extension binders" that implement their own rules for binding to
external functions, either alongside or instead of the default mechanism. So
it should be possible to do this in a very clean way.

I'm pleased to hear positive news about Saxon.NET from a demanding user.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/