Re: [xsl] xsl templates match does not work

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl templates match does not work
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:04:38 +0100
  will it matter if I have a row element is a different
  item in my xml?  I suppose it would so I should use my
  xpath.

well it doesn't matter where it is so long as the xpaths in teh
stylesheet match up.

Your original Xpaths all tried to find all teh elements as children of /
which would work only if they were all top level elements (which can't
happen in a well formed document)

David

http://www.star.net.uk