Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:29:53 +0530
Hi,
       That was no cut and paste error. For each namespace I tried to read
from the file and add to the element, I got the error "prefix name 'abc'
used but not declared" error.

Maybe you'd be kind enough  to explain why you think the declarations are
not needed.

Cheers,
Omprakash.V

                    David
                    Carlisle             To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <davidc@xxxxx        cc:     (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                    o.uk>                Subject:     Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace

                    04/20/2005
                    02:20 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    xsl-list

> Thanks for the code but it has one of the problems I was trying to avoid
-
> you have to have the namespace defined on the stylesheet element.

I suspect that was just cut and paste error, those declarations were not
needed.

Why don't you make a small example showing what your input looks like,
and what you want to generate, and the code you'd tried...

David

http://www.star.net.uk

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in