Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:36:34 +0530
Hi,
          Thanks for the revised stylesheet.

I still am not able to get it to work as expected using xalan. Only the
schema namespace is getting copied to the result when I use the namespace
axis.

This is my stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                   version="1.0"
                   xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";
             xmlns:xsd="schema ns"
                   exclude-result-prefixes="xalan"

<xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" />

<xsl:template match="/">

 <xsd:schema>
       <xsl:variable name="rtf">

<xsl:for-each select="document('nmspaces')/namespaces/namespace">
           <xsl:attribute name="{@prefix}:foo" namespace="{.}"/>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:variable>

     <xsl:copy-of select="xalan:nodeset($rtf)/*/namespace::
*"/><xsl:text>,</xsl:text>

</xsd:schema>

</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in