[xsl] New doubt !

Subject: [xsl] New doubt !
From: Bharat Shetty <bharat.shetty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:29:11 +0530
Hi all,

I am glad I came across this group.

I need to transform a XML to other structure XML using XSLT.

Fine I have done that quite well according to my projects needs.

Now the problem is ....

When an input element of tag

<RetailStoreID>Bangalore Central</RetailStoreID> is encountered in the
input XML ( Please note that At this stage since this XML is genreated
from some transaction handling code, I will not know in advance what
store will appear in that tag . But eventually all of them are assumed
to be in some lookup table that i will explain now ) , my XSLT should
be able to refer to some other XML that stores in this format

Retail Store Name                      ID
===========================
Bangalore central                  2345
Walmart                               4567

like that ....

I tried using the document("reatilstoreids.xml") what to put in the
query after this is beating me ...

When Walmart is encountered i need to get 4567 and if Bangalore
central i shud get 2345 through some testing so that thats is
displayed in the Output XML . Just help me on how to get ids of the
names encountered in the input XML in this other XML called
RetailerStoreIDs.xml

TIA

--
Bharat