Re: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:00:05 +0100
  For some reason when I add the &#10;  to the title attribute ( on the
  page I need it) as you have shown in your example  the button
  disappears from the html output.

newlines in html source files do not (normally) generate newlines in the
rendered output. If you are having trouble getting teh rendering you
want edit the generate html output by hand until it works as you wish.
Once you know what html you need to generate you can then work out what
xslt you need to generate.

David

http://www.star.net.uk