Re: [xsl] output to two files with hyperlinks

Subject: Re: [xsl] output to two files with hyperlinks
From: Rahil <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:15:44 +0100
Michael Kay wrote:

At the moment Im not using the command line to run my xsl files. Im using an XSL Editor for performing the transformations.

You could try using an absolute URI in xsl:result-document. The only other
option is to talk to the people who wrote the XSL Editor about how to set
the base output URI.

Right Ill do that.

One more query (which I aint sure is dependant on the environment one uses to execute xsl files). I want to call a template present in another xsl file in the same directory. How can I go about doing that?

Do I need to 'chain' the two files together using the 'saxon:next-in-chain' attribute or is it done some other way?

Thanks
Rahil