[xsl] Seeking recommendations on XSL-FO software.

Subject: [xsl] Seeking recommendations on XSL-FO software.
From: Ben Trafford <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:46:29 -0400
Hello!

I'm seeking recommendations on open source or inexpensive XSL-FO software. I've been using FOP, but as of about five minutes ago, have gotten fed-up with its limitations and seeming lack of further development.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm looking for something that will let me buy a nice server-embedding license, preferably for less than $1000 USD per server. As much less as is possible, preferably. ;^)

Open source software would, of course, be ideal, but I haven't seen anything beyond FOP. Obviously, supporting a large chunk or all of the XSL-FO spec would be ideal.

Since I'm kinda soliciting people to ping me with the latest and greatest from their firms or their favorite processors, and this isn't an advertising list, please email me offlist with suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

--->Ben