[xsl] OutputFormat - setNonEscapingElements

Subject: [xsl] OutputFormat - setNonEscapingElements
From: "Amrit Pal Singh" <ampsingh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:06:27 +0530
Hi,

I'm creating an xml file using XMLSerializer, by SAX approach. I'm
receiving the element names and values correctly but during
serialization to xml file certain characters(", <, >....) get escaped.
I tried using method setNonEscapingElements in OutputFormat, but for
that I need to know all the element names in advance to set them as
non-escaping elements. As I m using SAX approach, I don't know in the
beginning about element names.

Is there any other way to avoid escaping of such values? or there is way
to set all elements as non-escaping without specifying each element name
in setNonEscapingElements method.

Thanks,
Amrit