RE: [xsl] Saxon for windows?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon for windows?
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:18:56 -0500
Hi Kevin,

Windows does allow for command pipelining - the symbol "|" is used to chain
commands. Since my processes run in a command line process, I can chain
processes if needed. No need to save to a file. The only requirement is that
the program that runs supports input/output file redirection.

Cheers,
Pieter