[xsl] How to output <xsl:message> to a log file

Subject: [xsl] How to output <xsl:message> to a log file
From: "Mathieu Sagot" <mathieu.sagot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:22:27 +0100
Hi list,

I am using XSLT with asp classic and MSXML2.DOMDocument to transform
some XML to XML.
I am trying to build some error handling wich would flag the errors but
would still carry on doing the transformation.
I was reading that <xsl:message terminate="no"> could output the message
to a log file, or store it in the message buffer.

Anybody got more info about that ?

Maybe outputing the error to a log file would do, or even better would
be a way of retreiving the errors in the asp script which called the
transformation (in order to send myself an email to notify me of the
error).

I have been looking in microsoft knowledge base and google, but no
success so far...

Many thanks

Mathieu Sagot