RE: [xsl] Converting CSV file to XML file Using XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting CSV file to XML file Using XSLT
From: "Lakshmi narayana" <lchintala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:20:48 +0500
Thanks for the reply..
I tried to execute the example given. But I am getting exceptions like
	"javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find function:
unparsed-text"
I thought the problem is with saxon parser. I downloaded saxon8.jar and
included in path.
But I am unable to run the code. Can any one solve this problem.

Thanks,
Laxmi Narayana