Re: [xsl] Converting CSV file to XML file Using XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Converting CSV file to XML file Using XSLT
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:49:48 +0300
Hi,

You need an XSLT 2.0 processor for that stylesheet, Saxon 8.4 should work without problems. You need to use it, not to just place it in the classpath, see the Saxon documentation for getting started instructions:
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index/gettingstarted.html

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Lakshmi narayana wrote:
Thanks for the reply..
I tried to execute the example given. But I am getting exceptions like
	"javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find function:
unparsed-text"
I thought the problem is with saxon parser. I downloaded saxon8.jar and
included in path.
But I am unable to run the code. Can any one solve this problem.

Thanks,
Laxmi Narayana

-----Original Message----- From: George Cristian Bina [mailto:george@xxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:10 PM To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [xsl] Converting CSV file to XML file Using XSLT

Hi,

You can find a sample that converts tab delimited files to XML here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/ftopic977.html
You should be able to easily change that to handle comma instead of tab.

Hope that helps,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com