[xsl] similar stylesheets

Subject: [xsl] similar stylesheets
From: "Lee Breisacher" <LBreisacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:20:33 -0400
I have a single type of (rather complex) input document that gets
transformed into a number of different output documents (but not all at
the same time). So I have a collection of different stylesheets that all
have the same basic structure (based on the structure of the input
document of course) -- the same match templates, etc. Then within that
structure, each stylesheet has its own particular output content.

My question is: Are there any tricks or conventions that people use in
this kind of situation to avoid the duplication of the structure of each
stylesheet? For example, if I want to pick up some portion of the input
doc that I've not dealt with before, I have to make identical changes in
each stylesheet. Ugly.

Thanks,

Lee