RE: [xsl] similar stylesheets

Subject: RE: [xsl] similar stylesheets
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:14:23 +0100
Put common code in a module L; import this from separate modules A, B, C...
that define the templates that are different. Run the transformation by
invoking A, B, or C as appropriate. If code is used in stylesheets A and B
but not in C, you can put the template in the common module L and override
it in C: the version in C will be used in preference to the version in L.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/