[xsl] Lightweight XSLT editor (was: Re: [xsl] Passing an XSLT variable into a <a name="Ixxx" href="javascript:location= line.)

Subject: [xsl] Lightweight XSLT editor (was: Re: [xsl] Passing an XSLT variable into a <a name="Ixxx" href="javascript:location= line.)
From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:33:13 +0200
Tempore 12:17:14, die 09/21/2005 AD, hinc in xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit andrew welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>:

I've been using notepad for all my XSLT coding for 2 years now. I'm not broken (yet).

Move on Joris... you'll never look back.

I've never found anything else that fits my demands. (The primary reason for that being that I've never really looked for anything else)

demands are:

* Lightweight, tiny, fast code editor.
* Very simple UI.
	** No tree views, no grid views, no mapping views, no floating toolbars...
	** Just a screen were I can see the pointy brackets.
* Very basic functionality (line count, syntax highlighting, tag completion - adapted for XSLT)
	** No XSLT processing functions, no debugging, no Xpath/Xquery testing
* Able to detect file changes
* Not written in Java
* My budget: 0 cents. (preferably open source)

any suggestions?
--
Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
Don't send spam. I don't like it and it is illegal.