Re: [xsl] Core Dump running xsltproc

Subject: Re: [xsl] Core Dump running xsltproc
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:49:27 -0500
On 10/6/05, Joe Fawcett <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
> <quote>  Without
> >digging too much into it, it looks like Saxon 8 might have a problem
> >with how entities are handled.
> </qote>
> >Jon Gorman
> >

> That sounds like fightin' talk :)

*cough* err, umm, ahhh.  Of course I meant to say it seems like there
has a been a change in XSLT 2.0 that just might have an effect on the
way Docbook uses entities/catalogs/etc causing the system not to
parse. ;)

But seriously, my expertise in why this isn't working probably
shouldn't be taken for much.  I probably shouldn't have hazarded a
guess there.  But it doesn't work out of the box as far as I can tell.
 There's a range of possible problems, including the XML catalogs, but
there are many people on the list better qualified to explain it all
than me.

Jon Gorman

ps.  All this reminds me I really need to sit down one day and figure
out how Windows deals with XML catalogs.

Jon Gorman