Re: [xsl] Core Dump running xsltproc

Subject: Re: [xsl] Core Dump running xsltproc
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:24:21 -0500
On 10/6/05, Paul Moloney <paul_moloney@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hope someone can help me, I'm a relative newbie to this.

Just curious, did you realize that you were emailing a list on the
general workings of XSLT and not a xsltproc-specific list?  I know
that this page http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html for some reason has
our list on top and the libxslt archive on the bottom.  *shrugs*
There's just been one or two others recently that have seemed to make
that mistake.

> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
>
> version="1.0">
>
> <xsl:import
> href="/home/pmoloney/docbook-xsl-1.69.1/htmlhelp/htmlhelp.xsl"/>
>
> </xsl:stylesheet> ===============================================

All your stylesheet does is import another stylesheet.  And Docbook
one on top of that.  It's going to be darn hard to to figure that out.

Did a quick run against my own system and xsltproc fails there too as
does Saxon 8.  Saxon 6.5 works ok.  I do recall this being mentioned
somwhere on the docbook site that the versions aren't XSLT 2
compatible.  I didn't think xsltproc was, but perhaps there is another
issue.

Maybe try with the older version of docbook as used in the tutorial
you're reading.

Jon Gorman