Re: [xsl] Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:18:12 -0500
I would advocate keeping the old entries.

To the extent that people search the archives, those older messages are
still relevant and still helping people learn. I know I've found answers
to questions in old (pre-2000) messages.

As for being embarrassed by stupid questions, I certainly feel that way
from time to time, but that's part of life. Learning is a process, and
part of that process is asking stupid questions so that we can then learn
to ask better questions (and today's better question may become tomorrow's
stupid question, as one's mastery grows). Personally, I value the courage
to ask more than I value being right.

FWIW

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services