Re: [xsl] OT - Learning

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT - Learning
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:52:28 -0500
I'm sure they are formalized somewhere, as they are taught by library and
information science departments in universities. I've learned by doing and
by working with various editors, so I don't know the names of the various
techniques. Try Googling for "indexing" and "cataloging".

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Antsnio Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
10/21/2005 10:19 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [xsl] OT - Learning

Are those strategies somewhat "formalized"? Have they a name? I need
this not just for my own use but also to include in a "how-to" or
"lessons learned" presentation, so i want something with some "pomp",
as those kind of things tend to be better memorized.

For example, to explain some photo-related operations i've did in a
project, i said i used a low-pass filter *due to the Nyquist theorem*,
so i'm preety sure people will remember that...