Re: [xsl] OT - Learning

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT - Learning
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:13:36 +0100
It clearly states it's OT, and 6 messages are not that "far strayed".
I've seen much worse on this list whitout no such warning...

But since you've also did such a warning because a post of mine
regarding Schema, as if Schema belongs to a diferent galaxy than
XML/XSL, i have to wonder why such a zealous treatment...